At Bryte Blue, you get to work on infrastructure as code and high-level technical implementations at organizations like NS, Fontem, AH Online, and DNB.
You, our brand new Azure Expert, will work on a project or program for one of Bryte Blue’s clients. You find solutions for complex problems, including infrastructure as code, containerization, monitoring, and deployment procedures. You are self-reliant and confident in not only making but also advocating architectural decisions.
You contribute to the technical implementation, and you share valuable input with the architects, software developers, and management teams. For example, you share practices and lessons learned to create a shared understanding of the best-suited cloud-native solutions.
You understand and embrace the DevOps principles. And undoubtedly, you love automation and loathe repetitive work.
About Your Team
Consider Bryte Blue the divemaster that helps both start-ups and enterprises explore the deepest depths of Azure. In close collaboration with our client’s teams, we tailor and implement solutions that last by focussing on both technological and organizational transformation. Companies like NS, Albert Heijn Online, and DNB turn to Bryte Blue to maximize their cloud-native ambitions. We are an authority in the field of Day2 on Azure.
We are a fast-growing company with top-notch Azure Experts you get to work with and learn from. At Bryte Blue, you get to be part of our Azure-obsessed community.
To us, you’re a seasoned Azure Expert if you’re able to familiarize yourself quickly with our client’s infrastructure, IT, and business priorities so that you can create architectures, come up with solutions, and implement Azure.
- You are a front-runner in developing projects with your team, and you assist others in the execution.
- You are a star in applying customer technical knowledge to create a modern roadmap and architect solutions that meet business and IT requirements.
- You know how to develop deep relationships with our clients’ key IT decision-makers who aspire long-term cloud solutions within their business.
- You have experience in retaining and developing deep technical skills and knowledge.
- You are eager to stay up to date with the latest Microsoft developments, market trends, competitive insights and be part of the technical community.
- You have extensive expertise in cloud infrastructure solutions (i.e., Windows and Linux IaaS, disaster recovery, security, management, storage, networking, governance, containers, and infrastructure as code.
- You have extensive expertise in:
- Devising solutions for the development of cloud applications (e.g., PaaS, Serverless, API Management, Functions)
- Container orchestration (for example, Azure Kubernetes)
- Continuous integration and continuous delivery technologies (Azure DevOps)
- Cloud application design, Azure architecture patterns, and practices
- You have experience with and understanding of large-scale infrastructure implementations in enterprise-wide environments.
- You have a proven track record of building deep technical relationships with senior IT executives and growing data services in large or highly strategic accounts.
- You are proficient in joint decision-making, conflict resolution, and follow-up assurance with exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- You have excellent presentation skills and are comfortable with both a large and a small audience (Senior Executives, IT management, and developers)
- You have a mindset and attitude to learn and adapt to new technologies and required cloud trends.
- Service development.
Excited about the Azure expert role but don’t tick all the boxes? Don’t worry, if you think you are a good match, tell us why. We’d love to hear your story.
We are a fast-growing cloud-native IT services company that helps both start-ups and enterprises realize their Kubernetes ambitions on Azure – and yours! Expect to boost your Azure and infrastructure knowledge by learning from and working with the best of the best. We offer a stimulating work environment with plenty of growth opportunities and a great team spirit.
Family leave, 25 vacation days, a pension scheme: we’ve got you covered. What sets us apart is:
- Annual learning budget
- Tech budget
- Great mobility options – your choice: company car, travel compensation, or OV-chip
- Sponsorship to gain qualifications
- Flexible working
- Laptop of your choice
- Employee Assistance Program
- Annual bonus
Interested? Ask Away
Not quite sure yet? No worries, Guston will tell you everything you want to know about the Azure Expert role. Send him a message or give him a call: +31 (0) 6 12 612 373 or +31 (0) 850 609 996
Are you our new Azure Expert? Apply today, show us why – and show off.